Two-Tone Outdoor Training Pickleballs
Available in Bags of 6 or 12, and three different colorways to choose from.
- great bounce and durability on outdoor surfaces
- ultra-balanced two-piece construction
- 40 precision-molded holes
- bright colors to help visualize spin on outdoor surfaces
- available in Red/Orange, Purple/Green, or Yellow/Red
What our athletes are saying:
- "For the first time I can actually see the different spins on the ball!"
- "I love how the ball catches my eye and makes me focus better."
- "The ball seems softer- more forgiving than the ball (Dura -40) I usually play with."
- "This ball really helps me see how the swing pattern of my opponent's paddle affects the ball!"
- "This ball is GREAT! Not anywhere as noisy as the other balls."
4.5-5.0 Tournament Players
- "What a great 'warm-up' ball. It helps me zero in on the spins and get focused immediately."
- "Can I take a ball for my next tournament? Think it is a really good perceptual trainer."
- "Wow! I wish I had this ball when I was first learning about spins."
- "I like how with greater distance (baseline to baseline rallies) I can actually see the ball spinning off and slowing down."
Certified Pickleball Instructors
- "I need this ball! Can I borrow it for my clinics tomorrow?"
- "Fantastic! Wow! What an ideal instructional tool! Where can I buy this?"
- "How soon can I get this ball? This is clearly a game-changer with awesome 'Show and Tell' capabilities. I need this ball now!"
- "Are there other balls out there like this? I know tennis has them for kids. Great innovation for pickleball. Now that I see the many applications of this teaching aide I can't wait to get a dozen or so in my hands!"
Ratings & Reviews
Great for focus
by Suzanne - | 3/31/2022 2:24 pm
The two-tone outdoor training pickleball helped me to focus on the ball more than a one color ball would. I could actually see the ball spin as it came toward me so it helped me determine where I needed to be when the ball landed and to be more prepared for it. The two-tone color also helped me to keep my eye on the ball more. The ball itself seems to be a little more flexible when hit. It would be useful when someone is learning to spin as the top and the bottom is so clearly delineated.
Great training and coaching aid...
by jeff at QCPC - | 4/4/2022 9:49 am
Years of "Intro to Pickleball" clinics at the two local high schools have been rewarding, and now offering an "after school" program for our K-8 public elementary school is incredible... Using the two tone outdoor ball, the kids really focus on the spin and paddle contact... Moving indoor during the summer, we will add the two tone indoor balls to our donated inventory...
Perfect Training ball
by Steve - | 4/8/2022 9:37 am
The two-tone colors give it great visibility and you are able to focus on the ball to see spins. It is the perfect ball for drills and for practice games. The ball itself is lively, a little softer than a Franklin X-40, and good durability.
Eyes Love Them!
by Cin - | 4/17/2022 7:15 pm
Like the red and yellow colors. it’s easier on the eyes in the bright sun helping me to track the ball all the way to my paddle. It’s also easier to see the direction of the spin so you can anticipate where to stop and hit.
easy to track
by Deb| 5/19/2022 10:03 pm
Enjoyed playing with the Two-toned ball. Was easy to track the ball and see the spin. Good bounce and quiet. My husband did have a hard time tracking the ball, but I like it.