Frequently Asked Questions
I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
- GAMMA offers a 30-day return policy from the original purchase date, subject to approval. You may return your GAMMA products purchased through the GAMMA webstore if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
- We ask that you complete the return form as the first step in the return process. The information required to process a return is as follows: name and contact information, product name, date of purchase, description of the issue(s) experienced with the items/reason for return, and a copy of your proof of purchase. To subsmit a return form, please follow the instructions on our Returns and Warranties page.
- Once you have submitted the return form, you will receive a Case ID number via email. If your return is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization number which must be printed on the outside of the return packaging along with the Case ID number. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and can select whichever carrier is convenient, although we recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure delivery of your return. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all products returned to GAMMA. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Can I exchange my order instead of returning it?
- If you have discovered that you would prefer a different GAMMA product over the item that you originally purchased, you can submit a return form and then create a new order. We have found this method to be the most efficient way to serve our customers.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Upon receipt of your return, the average timeframe to complete a refund is 3-5 business days. Please note that this timeframe is dependent on your financial institution.
What is covered under warranties?
- GAMMA products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects and have warranties specific to the product category. Warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, damages caused by abuse or negligence, user modification, fading, or scratched surfaces. GAMMA pickleball paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. GAMMA product warranties do not transfer in the event that a GAMMA product transfers ownership. If products are found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
How do I fill out a Warranty Claim?
- The warranty claim process, please follow the instructions on our Returns and Warranties page. The information GAMMA required to process a warranty claim will be included in the form and is as follows: name and contact information, product name, date of purchase, description of the issue(s) experienced with the item, images of the item defect, your purchase number, and your warranty registration number.
- Free Shipping on retail orders over $59 shipping within the continental US.
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders below $59 within the continental US.
- Machine sales are subject to a handling fee of $10 for Table Top Machines and $30 for Professional Machines. Ball Hopper and Tennis Ball sales are subject to a handling fee of $5. Additional handling fees apply for non-contiguous states.
- GAMMA Sports is not able to ship orders to P.O. Boxes.
- GAMMA Sports does not accept international orders.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Do you accept international credit cards?
- We only accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
Do you charge sales tax on any items?
- Yes. The amount of sales that we make in Pennsylvania and California requires us to pay sales tax in those states. Therefore, we charge sales tax to residents of Pennsylvania and California.
Can I pay with multiple Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Pre-Paid Gift Cards?
- At this time, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards. Only one of those forms of payment can be accepted per order. If you wish to pay with multiple types of payment options, you may submit multiple orders.
When placing an order, I get an error message stating: "An error occurred while processing your credit card. Please contact the merchant for further assistance." What went wrong?
- Please double check the credit card number, expiration date, and the CVV you entered. If you noticed you made a typo, please attempt to order again. If you continue to have trouble placing the order please contact us by phone at 412‑323‑0335
Are there any benefits to having an account with you?
- By having an account on gammasports.com, you will be able to easily access your account, see your order history, reorder items, save items for later, create wishlists, and return your products.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
- If you need assistance in making a purchase on gammasports.com, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Support team at 412‑323‑0335.
Is there a way I can learn more about GAMMA Sports?
- You can visit our About Us page, follow us on social media, visit our blog, or subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about GAMMA Sports.
What are your return and warranty policies?
- Please reference our Returns and Warranties page.
I want to set up a business account. How do I do that?
- To set up a business account, reach out to email@example.com or call 412‑323‑0335 to get in touch with someone in the Customer Support department. You can also fill out our GAMMA Business Account page (this link needs placed once the form is created) to fill out a form to expedit the process
Across the Board
Are there GAMMA Sports gift certificates and/or gift cards?
- GAMMA Sports periodically releases discount codes to its subscriber base. At this time, GAMMA Sports does not currently offer gift certificates or gift cards.
Do you do back orders?
- No. We do not do back orders. If an item is out of stock, the website will allow users to subscribe to stock notifications for most items on the website. Once subscribed to stock notifications, when the particular item/s you subscribed to goes back in stock, you will receive an automated email notification to let you know the product is available on the website. the GAMMA Sports Customer Service Team will notify you as soon as possible and ask if you would like a replacement item. Out of stock orders will be cancelled unless a replacement item is requested.
How do I unsubscribe from any of your mailing lists?
- There is a quick and easy way to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
How do I use my Coupon Code?
- Using your code is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Place all of the items in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
2. In your cart, or during checkout, you will see a Summary of your order on the right side of the screen.
3. In the very bottom of your order summary, right below the red "Proceed to Checkout" or "Continue" button, click the "Enter Promo Code" dropdown arrow and enter your discount code.
My email address has changed. How do I update this information to my current account?
- Please login to your account >> go to the settings tab >> click profile information >> find your email address near the red update button >> click change address and follow the instructions.
The item I want is out of stock. What do I do now?
- Most of our products will allow you to subscribe to stock notifications. Stock notifications will send you an automated email when the product you subscribed to is back in stock. If stock notifications are not available for the item that is out of stock, please check back periodically or contact customer service if you need the product within a specific time frame and would like to inquire on when we will have the item in stock.