Frequently Asked Questions
I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
- GAMMA offers a 30-day return policy from the original purchase date, subject to approval. You may return your GAMMA products purchased through the GAMMA webstore if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
- We ask that you complete the return form as the first step in the return process. The information required to process a return is as follows: name and contact information, product name, date of purchase, description of the issue(s) experienced with the items/reason for return, and a copy of your proof of purchase. To subsmit a return form, please follow the instructions on our Returns and Warranties page.
- Once you have submitted the return form, you will receive a Case ID number via email. If your return is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization number which must be printed on the outside of the return packaging along with the Case ID number. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and can select whichever carrier is convenient, although we recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure delivery of your return. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all products returned to GAMMA. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Please note that Blem Paddles are final sale and not eligible for returns or warranty.
Can I exchange my order instead of returning it?
- If you have discovered that you would prefer a different GAMMA product over the item that you originally purchased, you can submit a return form and then create a new order. We have found this method to be the most efficient way to serve our customers.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Upon receipt of your return, the average timeframe to complete a refund is 3-5 business days. Please note that this timeframe is dependent on your financial institution.
What is covered under warranties?
- GAMMA products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects and have warranties specific to the product category. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damages caused by abuse or negligence, user modification, fading or scratched surfaces. Such as…faded graphics, small scratches/markings left by pickleballs on face, damaged cause by swipes against the ground or any object other than a pickleball, mending the edgeguard together. GAMMA pickleball paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. The GAMMA Product warranty also does not transfer in the situation that a GAMMA Product transfers ownership. This applies to 3rd party resellers like eBay. If products are found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
- Pictures of the paddle and proof of purchase are required for a replacement paddle under warranty.
- Warranty issued replacement paddles are not subject to additional warranty coverage.
- The consumer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges back to GAMMA Sports outside of a one-month from purchase date.
- Other restrictions may apply. GAMMA Sports reserves the right to determine if a product is under warranty.
- Please note that Belm Paddles are final sale and not eligible for warranty.
How do I fill out a Warranty Claim?
- The warranty claim process, please follow the instructions on our Returns and Warranties page. The information GAMMA required to process a warranty claim will be included in the form and is as follows: name and contact information, product name, date of purchase, description of the issue(s) experienced with the item, images of the item defect, and your purchase number.
- Free Shipping on retail orders over $90 that are being shipped to destinations within the continental US. Excludes Stringing Machines.
- Additional handling fees apply for non-contiguous states.
- GAMMA Sports is not able to ship orders to P.O. Boxes.
- Stringing Machines do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- GAMMA Sports does not accept international orders.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- VISA, Mastercard, and Discover.
- As of May 1st, 2021 we no longer accept American Express.
Do you accept international credit cards?
- We only accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.
Do you charge sales tax on any items?
- Yes. The amount of sales that we make in Pennsylvania and California requires us to pay sales tax in those states. Therefore, we charge sales tax to residents of Pennsylvania and California.
Can I pay with multiple Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Pre-Paid Gift Cards?
- At this time, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. Only one of those forms of payment can be accepted per order. If you wish to pay with multiple types of payment options, you may submit multiple orders.
When placing an order, I get an error message stating: "An error occurred while processing your credit card. Please contact the merchant for further assistance." What went wrong?
- Please double check the credit card number, expiration date, and the CVV you entered. If you noticed you made a typo, please attempt to order again. If you continue to have trouble placing the order please contact us by phone at 412‑323‑0335
Are there any benefits to having an account with you?
- By having an account on gammasports.com, you will be able to easily access your account, see your order history, reorder items, save items for later, create wishlists, and return your products.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
- If you need assistance in making a purchase on gammasports.com, you can reach out to email@example.com or call our Customer Support team at 412‑323‑0335.
Is there a way I can learn more about GAMMA Sports?
- You can visit our About Us page, follow us on social media, visit our blog, or subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about GAMMA Sports.
What are your return and warranty policies?
- Please reference our Returns and Warranties page.
I want to set up a business account. How do I do that?
- To set up a business account, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412‑323‑0335 to get in touch with Customer Service. You can also fill out our Retailers & Distributors Form to expedite the process.
Across the Board
Which Pickleball Paddle is Right For Me?
- GAMMA offers a wide variety of pickleball paddles, and the right paddle depends on the player's preference. Click Here to read our Paddle Selection Guide.
Are there GAMMA Sports gift certificates and/or gift cards?
- GAMMA Sports periodically releases discount codes to its subscriber base. At this time, GAMMA Sports does not currently offer gift certificates or gift cards.
Do you do back orders?
- No. We do not do back orders. If an item is out of stock, the website will allow users to subscribe to stock notifications for most items on the website. Once subscribed to stock notifications, when the particular item/s you subscribed to goes back in stock, you will receive an automated email notification to let you know the product is available on the website. the GAMMA Sports Customer Service Team will notify you as soon as possible and ask if you would like a replacement item. Out of stock orders will be cancelled unless a replacement item is requested.
How do I unsubscribe from any of your mailing lists?
- There is a quick and easy way to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
How do I use my Coupon Code?
- Using your code is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Place all of the items in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
2. In your cart, or during checkout, you will see a Summary of your order on the right side of the screen.
3. In the very bottom of your order summary, right below the red "Proceed to Checkout" or "Continue" button, click the "Enter Promo Code" dropdown arrow and enter your discount code.
My email address has changed. How do I update this information to my current account?
- Please login to your account >> go to the settings tab >> click profile information >> find your email address near the red update button >> click change address and follow the instructions.
The item I want is out of stock. What do I do now?
- Most of our products will allow you to subscribe to stock notifications. Stock notifications will send you an automated email when the product you subscribed to is back in stock. If stock notifications are not available for the item that is out of stock, please check back periodically or contact customer service if you need the product within a specific time frame and would like to inquire on when we will have the item in stock.
How to get the best performance out of your Pickleball Paddle
Frequent Stringer Program
What is happening to the Frequent Stringer Program?
- We regret to inform you that after over 20 years, we will be ending the Frequent Stringer Program. You must redeem current string points by December 31, 2021. After this date, GAMMA will start removing String Point Values from packaging and there will be no program to support String Points. We will be introducing a new string/stringer program in early 2022. If there are any questions, please reach out to email@example.com