Returns and Warranty Policy
GAMMA Sports Direct Webstore Return Policy
- Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Within 30 days of your purchase you can return your GAMMA products purchased through our website to us, the retailer, if you are not fully satisfied.
- To start the return process, login to your account. Go to the "My Account" page and navigate to the "Purchases >> Purchase History" section. From there, click into the Purchase Order that includes the products you want to return. Click "Request A Return." Select the products you wish to return, select a reason for the return, and click "Submit Request".
- When you request a Return from your online account, you will receive an automated Return Request Number (#RMA).
- If your return is approved we will ask for your Return Authorization Number to be clearly printed on the outside of the return box/packaging.
- It is recommended that a traceable method of transit be used, as GAMMA Sports cannot assume responsibility for returns that are lost during transit.
- The customer is responsible for all Return shipping and handling charges.
- Returned Stringing Machines are subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Blem Paddles are final sale and not eligible for returns or warranty.
If the product you are interested in returning does not have a Return option available, please reach out to Customer Support by calling 412-323-0335 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
GAMMA Sports Product Warranty Policy
- Our products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defect and have warranties specific to the product category.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damages caused by abuse or negligence, user modification, fading or scratched surfaces. Such as…faded graphics, small scratches/markings left by pickleballs on face, damaged cause by swipes against the ground or any object other than a pickleball, mending the edgeguard together.
- The GAMMA Product warranty also does not transfer in the situation that a GAMMA Product transfers ownership. This applies to 3rd party resellers like eBay.
- Pickleball Paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
- Pictures of the paddle and proof of purchase are required for a replacement paddle under warranty.
- Warranty issued replacement paddles are not subject to additional warranty coverage
- Blemished "Blem" Paddles are final sale and not eligible for returns or warranty
- The consumer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges back to GAMMA Sports outside of a one-month from purchase date.
- Other restrictions may apply. GAMMA Sports reserves the right to determine if a product is under warranty.
Warranty Claim Process
Edgeguard & Paddle Lifespan
Your paddle’s edgeguard will likely take more abuse than any other part of your paddle. Accidental hits to the ground and consistent impact of the ball affects the integrity of the glue and the edgeguard-paddle bond. There are many additional contributors to the strength of the glue’s bond such as weather and frequency of play.
Although you may want to slap yourself to get into gear or celebrate a great shot by hitting your paddle against your hip, we suggest a loud LET’S GO instead. Rough hits like such against your body or feet can cause the neck of your paddle to become weak and may break.
Graphics will start to fade over time- part of hitting a pickleball!
The lifetime of your paddle depends on how well the paddle is care for and how often it is played. If you play daily, expect to replace your paddle after a year. If you play a couple times a week, your paddle should last about 3 years. *Lifetime is also conditional on style of play.
We hope you are fully satisfied with your new Stringing Machine purchase. Your GAMMA Stringing Machine has been designed and tested against rigorous quality and engineering standards. If you find that you need to return the machine, please be aware of our Stringing Machine return guidelines and policies.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of shipment.
- Any return or exchange must have a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Receive a RA Number by starting the return process by submitting a Warranty Claim Form. GAMMA Sports does not accept returns without a RA number.
- Returns to the manufacturer must be in their original packaging and in new condition. A minimum 15% stocking fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- The return shipment must have a RA number printed clearly on the outside of the box or shipping label.
- GAMMA Sports will inspect each returned item for misuse and determine whether further adjustment to the refund amount is necessary. GAMMA Sports may deduct additional repair/maintenance fees if misuse is discovered upon return of the product.
- Product Return shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will be issued upon receiving and reviewing the returned machine. Decisions made by GAMMA Sports are final.